Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
This policy applies to all DART employees, associates, secondees, agency staff and third parties who work for and on our behalf. It applies to the goods and services we procure, our direct operations and the services and goods we provide.
It is our policy to ensure that all our activities contribute to our stakeholders’ social and economic welfare through efficient use of labour, land, energy and capital without degrading the natural environment.
We look to build our business on ethical, moral principles, respecting our employees and seeking to understand and support the interests of the communities whose resources we share.
We demonstrate our commitment by:
• Adding value to all through our relationships with our employees, suppliers and customers, and communities
• Seeking to diminish the effect our actions have on the environment
• Contributing to economic growth
• Incorporating sustainability as we design, manufacture, supply and distribute our products and their packaging and transport
• Reducing our carbon footprint
• Ensuring our supply chains are free of improper or exploited human capital, and our relations with all are ethical
• Communicating our corporate social responsibility and sustainability performance to all our stakeholders and
• Supporting charities such as:
Mental Health UK
McMillan Cancer Support
Save the Children
Rainy Day Trust
Rapid Relief Team
12 July 2021