Angle drivers are designed to help you reach tight spaces for drilling or screwdriving. At DART, our angle drivers feature a 25mm driver and bit holder to help loosen and tighten screws or fixings in the most inaccessible places.Find Your Nearest Stockist.
- A right angle driver that helps you achieve the seemingly impossible.
- Zinc alloy housing for high torque applications.
- Our premium angle driver is suitable for up to 57Nm, and the head rotates 360 degrees.
- Our mini angle driver is suitable for up to 40Nm.
- The DART 31-piece set includes 31 pieces of high-quality bits, including POZI, PHILIPS, TORX and SLOTTED.
- The flexible angle driver is our best-selling driver, with universal compatibility and suitable for an array of applications.
What is an angle driver, and how does it differ from a regular drill?
An angle driver, otherwise referred to as an angle driver attachment, is designed to help loosen or tighten screws in awkward or difficult places. They can be easily attached to your existing drill and remove the need for purchasing an angle drill. An angle drill is essentially an electric drill that allows you to drill holes in tight spaces.
What are the primary applications of angle drivers?
Angle drivers can be used in a multitude of applications, including carpentry, woodworking, plumbing, automotive, and metalworking. Wherever a screwdriver is required in challenging spaces, an angle driver helps streamline the process for great results every time.
What is the best angle driver?
We highly recommend our flexible angle driver as the go-to choice within the DART range. Its flexibility is unparalleled, and it offers additional support, especially for those hard-to-reach areas. It's a must-have for all professionals and DIYers.